Event: Happiest Hour
Description: A Tri-City Competition
More details to follow.
KBC has moved to a new registration platform for our monthly meetings. Here are a few things to keep in mind...
- Your username is the email address we have on file for you.
- Passwords were not transferrable to the new software, so you will have to create a new one if you have not already done so.
- Click the "Member Center Sign In" link under the top banner. Do this BEFORE you click the REGISTER button. This will take you to the Member Center.
- Click the “reset password” link and watch for an email with details on how to change it. If it doesn’t arrive, contact the KBC office.
- Once you receive the password reset email, login as instructed. You will see your name in the Welcome window under the top banner if you are logged in successfully.
- As with the old system, you must login to the software in order to access member pricing. If you don’t login, you will only be able to access non-member fees. T
- Be sure to login as a member above BEFORE hitting the Register Now button.
- When completing your transaction, you have two options for payment: credit card check. If paying by credit card, the system will generate a receipt. Check your spam/junk folder as the message could end up there. If paying by check, select the check option and the system will generate an invoice.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 502.456.1851 x1.