Let’s kick off the summer in style at Belterra Casino Resort! If you’re craving a little social time with your industry peers, this is a MUST ATTEND event! Join the MPI Kentucky Bluegrass Chapter and the Kentucky Society of Association Executives as we get back into the swing of things on the golf course, dip our toes in the refreshing pool and place our bets at the casino tables.
Our hosts, Belterra Casino Resort, have an action-packed, fun-filled event for our planners, suppliers and guests. Check out the agenda to select for which July 15th activities you would like to register.
9:15am – 4:00pm – Registration, Ballroom Terrace
3:30pm – 4:00pm – Property Tour
4:00pm – 6:00pm – Summer Social Reception
- 9:30am – 11:00am – Welcome Kick-off with light refreshments
- 10:00am – 3:30pm – Golf
- 10:00am – 3:30pm – Poolside Cabana
- 12:00pm – 1:00 pm – Boxed Lunch
- 6:00pm – 8:30pm – “We Made It” Celebration Dinner
- 8:30pm – 9:30pm – Casino Class
Arrival: Thursday, 7/15/21
Departure: Friday, 7/16/21
Last Day to Make Hotel Reservations at Group Rate = June 22, 2021
Rates and Reservations Procedure:
MPI KBC Planner Member = Complimentary
- Email Jennifer Castle at email@example.com to request complimentary overnight accommodations for the night of July 15, 2021
- Be prepared to provide your full name, title, organization/company name, phone number and email address
MPI KBC Supplier Member = $119.00 single or double occupancy + $9.99 per night Resort Fee and 12% local and state tax.
- Call Hotel’s Room Reservations Department at 812-427-7777 and identify yourself as a member of the group/convention with Reservation ID code KSAG21C. If you do not provide Reservation ID Code you will not receive the special rate and may be advised that the hotel is sold out.
- At time of booking your reservation you will be required to pay a first night’s room and tax deposit at the time of booking.
- Your username is the email address we have on file for you.
- Passwords were not transferrable to the new software, so you will have to create a new one if you have not already done so.
- Click the "Member Center Sign In" link under the top banner. Do this BEFORE you click the REGISTER button. This will take you to the Member Center.
- Click the “reset password” link and watch for an email with details on how to change it. If it doesn’t arrive, contact the KBC office.
- Once you receive the password reset email, login as instructed. You will see your name in the Welcome window under the top banner if you are logged in successfully.
- As with the old system, you must login to the software in order to access member pricing. If you don’t login, you will only be able to access non-member fees. T
- Be sure to login as a member above BEFORE hitting the Register Now button.
- When completing your transaction, you have two options for payment: credit card check. If paying by credit card, the system will generate a receipt. Check your spam/junk folder as the message could end up there. If paying by check, select the check option and the system will generate an invoice.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 502.456.1851 x1.